Isadora’s Guide to Infinite Fun
or How To Expand Your Creativity While Caring For The Earth
- Collect Rubbish (and wash if needed)
- Sort: Place glass and metal in recycling bin. Keep Cardboard boxes and Plastic objects/containers and place them in separate boxes.
- Display or stack neatly. A bit like a shop.
- Ready to Play: Take out your plasticine (Clay). Choose and “buy” the material you need. Make out characters, little people, creatures, houses, vehicles…
- Dismantle. When you’ve had enough of your toys, simply dismantle, throw plastic and cardboard into recycling bin and keep your clay for next time.
- Start again at 3. or at 1. when you run out of rubbish. The fun never ends!
What to collect:
- Bottle caps: from drinks or from glass jars.
- Any plastic bottle (water, drink, shampoo, soap…) small enough to fit in a shoebox.
- Small plastic objects.
- Small tubs (margerine…)
- Transparent plastic boxes used for packaging salad and vegetables.
Want your own workshop, for a group of friends, or a corporate group, with a theme?
Sign-up for the special story-telling workshop, using recycled material.
How long? 1hour
Who? 5-year old onward. Younger children (from 3) must be accompanied.
How Much? $30 per pax. Includes some material. Gather your own recycled material for extra fun.
Number of participants: minimum 7 and up to 15
How to register? Sign-up the form below and press “send” and I’ll contact you or call me at 92734991
If you are interested and have a group together (children from 7 years old or adults), please contact me (by phone: 92734991 or through the form below) to arrange for a private custom-made workshop.
On s’est rencontre et meme exchange quelques idees possibles de ‘ workshops”…. et voudrais savoir si vous avez le temps de continuer Isadora et que nous vous recommendions aupres d’interlocuteurs locaux pour des workshops repetes ???
Tenez moi au courant et a tres bientot,